Monday, September 29, 2008

So it's been an interesting week around here. First Tommy had roseola. Which really wasn't fun with the high fevers and puking and then the scary looking rash. Then I started getting really bad headaches and couldn't really move my neck and my upper back hurt on Tuesday and progressively got worse, friday early am had to go to the ER and have a lumbar puncture and ended up getting admitted with viral meningitis. I've never felt this sick in my whole life and would have rather had a natural childbirth then have these type of headaches. I finally got discharged today and am just trying to relax. Oh and we got a new kitty, a little seal pointe siamese. No name yet....

4 comments:

Brooke said...

OMG, how scary. I hope everyone is getting well there.

SurferWife said...

i hope you and Tommy are feeling better really soon! :(

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

I hope everyone is feeling better really soon!!

HBRLC said...

Got your link from the board ... so glad you are feeling better. That must have been scary! The boys are getting big too, wow~